The Top Ten Questions just blazing for an answer before the two become one again...
1. I wonder if that bedroom wall is strong enough to support a excessively large flat screen?
2. How cold does it have to be inside the house before frost forms on the patio door?
3. Is it possible to get to Africa and back between Monday and Friday? (See yesterday's post.)
4. What would happen if you ate nothing but hot, buttered, movie theatre popcorn for forty-eight hours?
5. If a person were to strap a "Go Pro" to his head and somehow render himself unconscious could he maybe videotape the light he finds himself walking toward? And, if so, would Fox News pay enough for the video to afford a comfortable retirement including paying-off any medical bills incurred?
6. If I were to trade away my Mustang and Debbie's Trailblazer could I walk away with a new Charger and maybe a reasonably re-conditioned 1972 Pinto? Preferably orange.
7. Is tuna fish suppose to be green and can I eat it anyway?
8. What would a gallon of gas and a Zippo do to the mole hole that just popped up outside my garage wall?
9. Is it possible to do anything to my roof to make it visible from the International Space Station?
10. Costco sells caskets and they seem to have one on clearance. Imagine: "Temporary Coffee Table!"