CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 26, 2002

Ten Simple Things I Love To Do...
1-Mowing lawns on the riding mower I inherited from my dad. I feel him there.
2-Propping up on my bed with Tess (my laptop... short for "testosterone") and surfing/writing/reading
3-Watching Jeff Hicks eat Mexican
4-Seeing Bear show up in the laundry room with dirty clothes in his mouth because he knows I'm there and he wants to make a trade for a Milky Bone
5-Walking down the street alone in a strange city and realizing that no human being knows where I am at that moment
6-Play the same song over and over and over until I'm SURE I understand every little part of it
7-Talk to strangers and have them talk back... pleasantly
8-Go to Chicago and drive south on Lake Shore Drive from the Wrigley Field neighborhood to Soldier Field while playing "Running South On Lake Shore Drive" by "Aleuota, Haines, and Jeremiah"
9-Be at home.
10-Sit in silence and listen to Steve Browns "fog horn voice" tell me that everything is ok and that God still loves me no matter what

0 comments: