CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

111 And Counting

The worlds oldest man apologized for living so long today. Checking in a 111 years old he is from Japan and his name is Tomoji Tanabe. He believes that the secret to his longevity resides in his diet. No booze. No fried foods. Lot's of healthy stuff.

Would you rather live to 111 and only eat fish or die at 80 with a Twinkie in your mouth? Why do you figure that God did not do us a favor and make Twinkie flavored fish? It would have solved the whole problem.

Personally, I do not care to live to see 111. I certainly do not want a name that would take most people 111 years simply to pronounce.

Tomoji was only 60 when I was born. If he had warned me about life on the outside I might have just stayed in the womb. True, there was no cable or wireless internet. But there all I had to do was sleep and eat.

Come to think of it ... not all that much has changed ...

0 comments: