CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Stupid Picture Chronicles #12

I am not really sure what to say about this. I came across this tombstone while driving through a cemetary. Ok, did I really need to say that? If it was not in a cemetery I would have a truly, truly stupid picture. But it's the angel. The angel on the tombstone bothers me. Is that celestial boredom I detect?

What? Is he tired of waiting for the resurrection? Is he disgusted with the way the deceased became ... deceased? What is the deal with a bored angel? (No disrespect to the dead intended. I'm only making fun of the marble angel.)

1 comments:

Daniel said...

The "angel" is probably drunk. Louis Obert was one of the three beer manufacturers in the St. Louis area that survived through the prohibition!

And there is another useless peace of information for your records.