CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Cow Tales Part 2 (The cows are coming for us)




Look, I don't make this stuff up. Some guy in Virginia has a cow with a unique marking on it's forehead. It's the logo of Virginia Tech. Yeah, really. He didn't put it there. It was born that way. Here's the NBC web site says about the bovine.

"The wife of one of the calf's owners was watching a Virginia Tech football game one day when she glanced over at the calf and saw the VT logo. She couldn't believe her eyes, according to Hayden. 'It's a feeling that other people who look at the calf for the first time can relate to. They think it was painted on. It's hard to believe it was there, actually grew there,' Hayden says"

For some reason this does not surprise me. Yesterday I wrote my first blog ever about a cow. They obviously monitor this web site. It only makes sense that the cows of the world would take advantage of the situation and make their move. I suggest that you keep an eye on the fields. Don't stand in front of the barn door. They are coming. The cows. They have smelled the fragrance of fame. They have tasted the grandeur of glory.

Beware the cows.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea and the pig has the face of Mary on it! I guess I just don't see it.

Ron said...

yeah. me neither. but it made for an easy blog. :)

Gregg said...

It's not the cows I'm worried about, but the squirrels!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I showed my friend Holly and her husband Jesse this blog. They are both VT alumni. Holly says that this is just further proof that God is a Virginia Tech fan. It goes along with the fact that he turns the leaves maroon and gold every year.

Stephanie V.