CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Going ZZZZZZOOM ... again

So her I sits. One more time. Cleveland airport. Southwest Airlines. If you are concerned with any retirement fund or stock market plunge simply invest in that airline. I am personally keeping them financially afloat.

God has once again "stepped up to the plate" on our behalf. He granted Debbie a job running the front desk at the local Marriott. She starts in two weeks. We are SO grateful. Living with this incredible woman has been the highlight of my life and I cannot wait to do it again. It does leave unanswered questions and unresolved issues. Like a certain house on Sanders Street that we continue to own. The health insurance issues are being resolved in 120 days through her new job. (Take THAT Guidestone!) And there are a myriad of issues that I need to figure out and so I'm jetting back to think them through. I'll return on Saturday and our church will celebrate "Vision Sunday" the next day.

So. Not much going on in our lives!

I've been a little too busy to write very creatively but I did want to update you all ... my wonderful friends ... about these events that God has brought to pass. He is good!

Thanks for reading and thanks for caring ...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the advertisement and for helping to pay my salary. Isn't Southwest just the best!?

I'm very happy for you and Debbie. I knew something good would happen eventually. Everything happens in its own time. Take care. Luv ya and miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Ron, I've been reading your blogs for quite some time now just to keep up on you and the family....so glad to hear that the Lord has taken such good care of you.....His timing is PERFECT!
(which of course is a given!) ;-)
I know He'll put everything else together as well. take care

Gregg said...

I like Southwest, too!

Anyway, Ron, more evidence that prayer works! OK, technically God works, but you know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

God's awesome timing at work...continued blessings on you and the fam...

Anonymous said...

Hooray...what a praise! This must feel like a huge weight has been lifted. Now, if the housing market would just improve a little...

Zookeeper said...

Congrats to you both on the move. Here's hoping and praying that the house in IL sells quickly. Best wishes!

Laura said...

You crack me up!!!!
I'm so happy to read Debbie's moving up there! Yayhooo!!