CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Nascar 101

Tomorrow night there will be a meeting at my house in Bethalto concerning the all too difficult ... insurance. While thinking, praying, etc., I realized that this meeting is so potentially critical that I need to be there. (insert sigh here!) So I'm going to play the "Nascar Game" tomorrow. I'll be leaving Sheffield Lake early to arrive by meeting time at 5:00 PM. Then I'll be leaving Bethalto early on Wednesday in an attempt to be back in Sheffield Lake by church at 6:30 PM. Ya lose an hour going that way. (Insert an even heaver sigh here.) I just mention this in blog-ville because I would appreciate the prayer cover as I follow the white lines ...

Thanks. And pray for the insurance meeting too.

Anybody care to be a "guest blogger" in my spot for a couple of days? Applications being accepted...

3 comments:

Denise said...

Don't worry. We can all patiently wait and pray as you spend some much needed time with your sweetheart and focus on how to cut through the red tape so she can spit in your Ohio sink on a permanent basis.

Anonymous said...

no no... sorry Denise.
These things can't wait...
I will blog!

johnsonfamilyof6 said...

Oh Man!! I wish I were there! I wanna see and hug both of you!!
Matt has several meetings along the way, so there was no way he could bring all of us with him.
I really want for you to see our girls, you would get such a kick outta them.

Maybe next time (sigh....)