CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Things I've Noticed About Debbie Since She Moved Back In With Me

1- She really is addicted to HGTV.
2- She makes great soup.
3- She cannot live without her green down-filled comforter. She's like Linus and his blanket.
4- She is addicted to Wal-mart and fabric shops.
5- She has so many friends that her phone is constantly ringing.
6- She remembers EVERYTHING. (Not always good for my health)
7- She likes me! She really, really likes me!
8- She can live in one room with absolutely no problem.
9- If I don't act right ... she knows how to smack right. (With thanks to Bella)
10- I love watching her pay the bills because it means I don't have to.

3 comments:

Earth Muffin said...

That's funny. #4,5,6,7 and 10 are the things I've noticed about her being gone! Well, she never paid my bills but she did do a lot of things around the classroom that I was glad not to do.

Glad you two are getting along so well. Since this living together thing is working out so well, you might want to consider making an honest woman out of her...

Anonymous said...

You've re-decorated! I almost thought I'd arrived at the wrong place...kind of like stepping off a plane and thinking you were in the wrong city.

The vertigo is better, now.

Anonymous said...

Around here, HGTV is called, "The Geriatric Channel". It's all my in-laws would watch. Not to say that Debbie qualifies, but she needs to watch for the symptoms :o)

I envy you your bride being with you.