CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 02, 2009

John And Kate Plus Five

Okay, I know this is warped. But I saw it when it aired on Conan and I've been watching it on their web site ever since and every time I do I start ... like ... laughing and rolling and crying and falling out of my chair. This is not an editorial on divorce or child abandonment. It's just humor. Oh, and if there is a booze commercial before the video I'm not in favor of that either. SO DON'T SEND ME MEAN EMAILS! :)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

OMGosh! That is way too funny! And in this world, you just never know, it could happen. I just hope they remember where their nearest "safe haven" is.

Great Scott! said...

Kind of reminds me about the story you tell about the youth group leaving a kid behind :)

Anonymous said...

That was not funny. That happened to me.

Joe Dirt...

;)