CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I've Been Bad

-Debbie is preparing to leave town for a long weekend in Wisconsin. I have made plans. 'Nuff said.

-I scared the Orkin Man today. He was at my neighbors. I told him about my snake-in-the-house. He didn't like my story. I pointed out a hole in the ground. He walked away. Said he doesn't do snakes.

-I didn't have a quiet time today. Well. That's not exactly true. I did have. But I fell asleep. Totally fell asleep on God. I don't think He was mad but I feel naughty.

-I watched one of those crime scene shows tonight. When the bad guy did what he did I realized that there are people that I'd enjoy doing that to.

-I ignored a voice mail that I got three days ago and I didn't feel guilty about it.

-I got my dad's old rifle back from a friend who has been keeping it for me since I moved to Ohio in 2007. It's stored directly under me right now as I lay here in bed. It's all scoped up and with enough ammunition to change the map of Europe.

I tell you ... I'm a wild man on a rampage.

4 comments:

Doug said...

All this points to quite a weekend. I may come over with my lawn chair to watch what happens.

Carol said...

I don't think you need that much ammo for one snake, but I could be wrong!

jimmah said...

i'm sending alisha over to babysit you.

Ron said...

Tell her to knock twice, slide her knuckes across the door, then knock three times. I'm cleaning my weapon and setting up a perimeter.