CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Highway To Heaven

Why do I miss all of the good accidents? I've been stuck on this particular expressway so many times but I have yet to have free cookies to make it worth my time ...


MORRIS, IL -- You'd need a lot of milk to dunk all the cookies that spilled on an interstate highway in Illinois this morning.

A trailer loaded with 14 tons of double-stuffed Oreos overturned, dumping boxes of cookies all over the road and the median about 50 miles southwest of Chicago.

It shut down the highway and backed up traffic.

Illinois State Police say the truck crashed after the driver fell asleep at the wheel.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SWEET! ;-)

(But I hope the driver is ok...)

johnsonfamilyof6 said...

We almost went to Chicago this week. I would have filled my mini van with 0reos and headed to Ohio!

Ron said...

And I would have met you with open mouth! Uh, I mean arms!

Anonymous said...

A couple of years ago, a milk truck overturned and ruptured on I-70 in St. Louis. I heard about it on the radio and could have gotten off the road and avoided the accident, but I chose to be late for work, just to see what thousands of gallons of milk looked like spilled on the highway.

IT WAS AWESOME!!! And well worth being late.