CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Mona who?

I thought I would write tonight. You know, it's dark, damp, windy, threatening. They polished up the tornado sirens today because there's some huge monster storm coming this way in the dead of night. We'll probably all be dispersed across the east coast by noon tomorrow. I could write a killer (no joke intended) blog about that.

But I decided to go with art. Sometimes you can write art. If you are really good. And I'm not. So instead of trying to write art I decided to show it to you. Here it ... I mean she ... is.


Simply Elle. Eat your heart out, da Vinci.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you kind of like this kid.

Anonymous said...

Hello Ron! Quite by chance, I ran across your blog a month or so ago. I am a regular reader of Mamalogues and have often seen your comments, but never clicked your link. One day I happened to do so and imagine my surprise that I knew this "anonymous" Ron. Apparently the world wide web isn't such a huge place afterall! I had sent you an email saying hello, but it must have been an old address because it came back to me. I check in on your blog occassionally and am glad to hear how well you are doing and that you are finding peace and happiness. You are missed at FBCB and Chris and I keep you and Deb in our prayers.
Happy Monday,
Megan Slusser