CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 14, 2007

A Taylor Update

This evening I received an e-mail from Taylor's mom, Tanya. As you may remember, Taylor is a nine year old little girl battling Leukemia. She lives in the suburbs of Chicago. The good news is that Taylor has been in remission. (See. I told you God listens to our prayers.) I'll leave you with the e-mail from tonight and then trust you to "hit your knees" yet one more time on her behalf.

"Hello Ron,
Hope all is well.. I updated Taylor's caringbridge site as to whats going on, please get the prayers going, we will be heading back to Chicago tomorrow for the doctor's to decide if they want to start chemo...REMISSION!!!!!We have to pray she's still in remission!!!!!I will try my best to keep her caringbridge site updated..Thanks again for all of the prayers...Have a blessed night!"

0 comments: