CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Me -1 / Moe - 0

Evidently Larry and Curly spoke up on my behalf because Moe caved in. My burrito's reverted to their normal price and my bank account was credited the deeply missed $172. You know, you'd think they'd at least offer you a free taco after holding your money for six days. Wouldn't you? Nada. Not even a free cup for ice.

I trust this isn't representative of the entire Mexican culture. Nah.

You may now resume eating at Moe's. Just pay cash. And count your change.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, you'd think that they would just maybe credit back the entire amount, as a nice gesture...

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I kept checking back to see how this played out. Not that I ever thought that you'd be the one to cave and just let Moe keep a $172 tip.

Nicole is right; they should have done something so that "Moe" doesn't become a pejorative with you and your friends and loyal readership.