CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Beating the Cleveland infidels ... uh ... I mean Indians



What can I say? The sox go 0-2 here in Cleveland to begin the season. I pay attention but, hey, I have a life. They have to be big boys, ya know? Today however, I'm free. Debbie, Scott and I go to "The Prog" for game #3. Final score? Sox 2, Indians 1. I just had to give them "the talk." Hopefully they'll recognize this as the turning point of the season and cut me a full share of their World Series bonuses. That will be thanks enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok first i would like to mention that someone came up to me yesterday and asked me what i was going to do during the game. and i just stared. apparently its the season opener for the brewer's...
now everyone hates me cuz i said i don't care about baseball...
but this is besides the point, the point is, benjamin franklin did NOT invent the light bulb, that would be edison. but i stil love you even though you are dillusional.
and yes we can sing. it will be awesome!

Ron said...

No, Ben didn't actually INVENT the light bulb. But he held the candle for Tom so that he could see to do it. I just don't think he gets enough credit.